How does it work?
The Creator Rewards Program was designed for Influencers who post delicious and doable recipes on their feed, enabling them to grow their following by posting their content on foodtalkdaily.com. In exchange for posting 3 "Quality Score 2" recipes on Foodtalk in one calendar month, we offer a monthly gift card valued at $50 and your content can be highlighted in our newsletter and Instagram!
Who can join the program?
As we qualify influencers for the program, we look at the following criteria
1. Content is food-related and suitable for the Foodtalk community
2. Passion for delicious food and recipes
3. Beautiful quality images
What is a “Quality Score 2” post?
Our goal at Foodtalk is to connect people with recipes that are delicious and doable. The best way to engage this audience is by sharing the highest quality content with them. On our end, a high-quality post is marked as "quality score 2."
To be considered QS2, a post must fit the following criteria
1. Include a recipe story or introduction of at least 100 words
2. Include a full list of ingredients
3. Provide a full list of instructions (conveys all recipe details)
4. Includes 3 photos
5. Must have a great quality photo of the finished product
6. Can include 2 links of your choice
If the content team feels that something is missing from your post, they’ll mark it with a reason, and you’ll get an email letting you know that you’ll need to add something to bring your post up to a quality score 2.
Here’s a great example of a quality, engaging Foodtalk post by Albana from Uncomplicated Chef.
How to create a post on Foodtalk
How to edit a post on Foodtalk
Want to make some changes? No problem! Click on the three dots next to your project title, and you’ll see the option to “Edit post”.