How does it work?
The Blogger Traffic Program is an incentive program for bloggers who regularly share high-quality content with the Simplify community. For every three qualifying posts on Simplify, you earn a direct feature in our newsletter with a link back to your blog. Featured bloggers see an average of 2,000+ clicks to their blog per feature, which can instantly boost your revenue and subscribers. Read on to learn more or contact email@example.com to apply!
What type of posts are you looking for?
Our goal at Simplify is to help people discover simple solutions to making the most out of their budgets, belonging, & homes.
Here’s more information about the type of content that’s suited for Simplify:
Tips, advice, articles, themed round-ups focused on living a minimalist lifestyle through budgeting, decluttering, saving money, and/or saving space.
No step by step DIY tutorials, unless it is a DIY tutorial related to alternative living (campers, RVs, tiny houses, etc.).
No posts that have already been shared on Hometalk, Foodtalk, or Upstyle.
What are the quality guidelines in order to qualify for the Blogger Traffic Program?
1. Posts must focus on saving money, saving space, frugal living, minimalism, or alternative living spaces.
2. No step by step DIY tutorials, unless it is a tutorial related to DIYing an alternative living solution such as campers, RVs, tiny houses, etc.
3. Posts must be well-written, clear and easy to follow.
4. Posts must include at least 180 words.
5. Posts must include at least 1 image (this may include a stock image). However, if you are posting a step by step alternative living solutions such as a camper, we require a minimum of 4 separate images that include in process photos.
6. Posts must be original and cannot be copies of other people's original content with links to the original posts.
When in doubt, ask yourself these questions:
1. Does the context of the post focus on supporting a budget minded or frugal living lifestyle?
2. Is the focus related to ideas for small living, minimalistic living, and/or saving space?
Here’s a great example of a quality, engaging Hometalk post by Jenn of The Everyday Farmhouse.
Browse Simplify here to check out other content examples.
Do I need to create new content?
Nope! The beauty of the program is that you can share existing blog posts from years past so there’s no extra work required on your part!
What is a direct feature?
A direct feature is when a link to your blog post is included in our daily email. Our daily email goes out to over 1M users, and a direct feature can result in anywhere from 1k- 3k new page views to your blog!
Blogger Traffic Program
How often can I be featured?
You earn one feature for every 3 blog posts you share on Simplify. You can earn one feature every 30 days from the date of your last feature.